Meet the Team
Fernando Avila Founder / President & Chief Executive Officer, BTPIndex, LLC
Accomplished and laser focused serial entrepreneur and business leader with 10 years of experience in the airline and hotel industries and over 20 years of experience creating and managing business ventures in the corporate travel technology industry. Mr. Avila also worked as a top level executive in American Airlines, Posadas de Mexico and British Airways. As President and CEO, Fernando oversees the entire operation of the company. Mr. Avila has a BS degree in Industrial Engineering from the Universidad del Nuevo Mundo in Mexico City.
Jean C. DeVeber Vice President, BTPIndex, LLC
Jean DeVeber has extensive work experience as a manager in the travel industry and corporate marketplace. As the former Manager of Corporate Sales & Service for the 10th largest travel management company in the USA (Garber FCM Travel), she managed the department for over 18 years which was tasked with securing new corporate business and maintaining the existing client base. Jean is a knowledgeable manager in the travel industry, experienced in corporate sales, delivering customer service, and developing a cost effective travel management program for clients.
Lisa King, Director Hotel RFP Sales at Sabre Hospitality Solutions
Manage sales in all aspects of Sabre Hotel RFP, a SaaS-based global procurement technology used by over 15% of the most traveled companies in North America. Responsible sales, marketing and client services.
• Manage enterprise sales to Fortune 500 companies for SaaS-based applications.
• Contributor in revenue growth of 21%, increasing EBITDA 8% by transitioning commercial structure
to consistent multi-year, auto-renewing agreements.
• Manage overall profit and loss for the corporate travel business.
• Manage all commercial terms, maintenance and support needs, project delivery activities, timelines
and project scope.
• More than 95% of work effort on direct prospect, client (corporate and travel management
company), and partner engagement resulting in 40% year over year revenue growth.
Marty Morrison, President FareAudit, Inc.